P.P. Petrides Events Ltd or “we” is strongly committed to privacy issues and this privacy statement details our approach on such issues. By using this site and submitting any personal data, you agree to the use by P.P. Petrides Events Ltd of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. If you have questions on privacy issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our value-adding customer communication processes, we may collect and process the following data about you:
a. Information about your use of our websites, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Our web servers collect certain information about all visitors to this site, including:
· IP addresses
· Host names
· Domain name
· The time and date information is requested
· The browser version and platform when information is requested
· A record of which pages have been requested.
This information is used to produce not personally identifiable, aggregate visitor statistics in relation to which pages are being accessed. It may also be used to monitor usage patterns on this Site in order to improve navigation and design features to help you get information more easily.
b. Information provided voluntarily by you, which may include your name, company, address and contact details such as your telephone number, email address or fax number, for example, when you sign up to or request a newsletter or by completing forms on the Site, or requesting any information from us;
c. Information that you provide voluntarily when you contact us or otherwise communicate with us by any means. This may include, for example reporting a problem, submitting queries, concerns and comments regarding the Site or its content or providing us with information about where you heard about P.P. Petrides Events Ltd as well as flagging to us the P.P. Petrides Events Ltd services you want to learn about.
Use of data
P.P. Petrides Events Ltd generally collects only the personal information necessary for the purposes for which it was provided to us, as stated at the point of collection.
General Data Protection Regulation allows us to process personal information, so long as we have a legal ground under the law to do so. It also requires us to inform you what those grounds are. As a result, when we process your personal information, we will rely on one of the following processing conditions:
· Legal obligation: this is when we are required to process your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
· Performance of a contract: this is when the processing of your personal information is necessary in order to perform our obligations towards you under a legally binding contractual agreement that is in force between us;
· Legitimate Interests: we may process information about you when it is in our legitimate interest to do so. In these cases, we consider and evaluate whether any of the related processing may result in outweighing your own interests, in which case we shall not perform that processing; or
· Your explicit consent: we may occasionally ask you for specific permission to process some of your personal information, and we will only process such information in this way if you freely and unambiguously agree to us doing so. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting P.P. Petrides Events Ltd at email@example.com
P.P. Petrides Events Ltd registered address at Kox 21Α, 3015 Limassol, Cyprus, is the Data Controller of any personal data collected and will process such data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 (the “Personal Data Law”).
Disclosure to third parties
In order to provide the best information to you in response to your enquiries, or requests for information or in order to handle your information otherwise as described in this Privacy Statement, P.P. Petrides Events Ltd may pass your personal data to other firms within the professional network to which we belong, who may then respond directly to you.
Your personal information may also be transferred to third party service providers who process information on P.P. Petrides Events Ltd’s behalf, including providers of information technology, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services. As a result, your personal information may, subject to the provisions of GDPR, be transferred outside the country where you are located. By submitting personal data to this site, the visitor is providing explicit consent to the transfer of such data for the fulfillment of their voluntary requests.
We may also disclose personal information in circumstances where:
· you explicitly agree to this type of processing
· as required by applicable laws, Court order or regulatory authority;
· for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime in accordance with AML Legislation (The Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Law); or
· if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of P.P. Petrides Events Ltd, the Site or its visitors.
P.P. Petrides Events Ltd has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Despite P.P. Petrides Events Ltd's best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal information only for so long as the information is necessary to comply with an individual's request or until that person asks that the information be deleted.
Unsubscribe of update of personal data
Should you subsequently choose to unsubscribe from our mailing lists or amend or update your personal data with us, you are able to do so. This will be possible by following relevant instructions on the appropriate webpage or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data you submit to us will be retained based on specified retention policies which are applicable to each category of data we hold, or as required by law.
You are the only owner of your data and you can update it any time you want! To do this, you should contact us on email@example.com and inform us of the changes you wish us to make. You can also change your communication preferences, including to tell us to stop processing your personal data altogether. Even though this means you shall be missing out on interesting and relevant news and alerts from us, this is your right and we will fully respect it.
If for some extreme reason, you want us to delete your personal data completely; we shall seek to understand the reasons for such a request and will do our best to address the cause for your concern or dissatisfaction. If however, this remains your preference, we shall perform the necessary actions to remove your personal data from our systems and will only maintain what is required by law or what can is reasonably necessary to satisfy our internal policies and professional obligations. In addition, we remind you that you can withdraw your consent; access the data we hold on you; raise an objection to one or more of the types of processing we conduct; or to exercise your right to portability.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, which often includes a unique identifier, which is issued to your computer or device when you visit a website.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies are only used to record aggregated data about your use of the Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information also includes traffic data, location data and other communication data, all of which is used to help us improve the Site and therefore give you a better user experience. Some cookies are set by us and some by third parties delivering services on our behalf.
We use the following types of cookies:
· Essential cookies: these enable you to navigate round the Site, manage your login session so you can move easily from one page to another within the Site and so that your page requests are loaded in smooth and secure manner.
· Analytic cookies: these collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site, they also remember that you have used the Site before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Site. We use the Google Analytics service that relies on cookies to analyse how visitors use the Site and generate statistical reports. This information will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. See 'How to control and delete cookies' below for information on how you can exercise choice over the collection and use of this data.
· Functional cookies these, remember information you have asked us to (such as language preferences) and will last for a longer duration.
· Retargeting cookies and website beacons: P.P. Petrides Events Ltd occasionally advertises on third party Websites and uses services provided by Google, including its AdSense and Doubleclick services for managing and placing advertisements. These service providers place a cookie on your device and this then enable us at times to track the success of our advertising campaigns, by using a visitor identification technology such as "web beacons," or "action tags," which count visitors who have come to the Site after being exposed to an P.P. Petrides Events Ltd banner ad on a third-party site. We do not use this technology to access your personal information and it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to the Site and to gauge the effectiveness of our ads. The information generated by these beacons is transmitted to us via Google servers in the USA.
How to control and delete cookies
You can prevent the collection of analytic and retargeting data described above that is generated by cookies by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can set your browser to either accept all new cookies, have it notify you when you receive a new cookie or disable cookies altogether. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are used on the Site, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. Please refer to the Help function within your browser to learn how to do this, as every device is different.
Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site if you do so.
Cookies set on Third Party sites
The Site will from time to time embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. P.P. Petrides Events Ltd does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third-party website for more information about these.